Social Media and Digital PR
The one-day Workshop designed for busy marketing and PR people
to get up to speed in all the latest Online Digital PR techniques - social
networks, Twitter, blogging, RSS feeds, and viral PR.
Learn from not one but two expert professional
presenters both with decades of PR experience. Read
more here >>
After attending 'Social Media and Digital PR' you will :
||Be able to create
your own blog, and identify the influential
Viral PR and how to build high-value inbound links
||Know how to use Twitter and
how it can be relevant to your organisation
||Know how to develop your own
why RSS feeds are important to your company
the power of social networks
||Understand Social media and
the power of e-books
Digital PR Manager
Blogging and how to reach the Blogosphere
- Blogging goes corporate
- Using blogging for PR, for customer services
and for research
- How to identify and reach the influential Bloggers
- practical sessions - how to create your own Blog and conduct a 'Blog
- What is RSS?
- Why is it important to your company and your clients?
- How you can tap into the power of RSS feeds
PR and Viral marketing
- Link building through embedded links
- How to write a digital press release
- Delivering online digital PR to editors
- New viral technologies eg You Tube
Networks and Trusted Networks
- Facebook, My Space, Second Life
- Business networks
- Consumer recommendation - how collaborative wisdom drives sales
- Reverse engineering your competitors' sites
- Keyword optimisation in PR for greater online coverage
- Site optimisation using PR techniques
- Practical session analysing your site and your competitors'
- Creating campaigns that work
- Keeping ahead of your competitors
- How to analyse and maintain campaigns
delegates say about this course:-
good course – practical and worthwhile – thank you!
Jones, Head of Marketing Communications, Institute of Directors.
informative, well-run – a very enjoyable day. Jessica
learned so much I now have to make the time to start
investigating our web site strategy further! Kelly
Gale, Prudential Property Investment Management
really enjoyable and valuable course. Kimberley
Green, marketing manager, Lingfield Racecourse.
very useful and relevant with a lot of current information. Both
presenters very knowledgeable with obvious proven track records.
Allen, Marketing Manager, Cromwell Hospital.
recommend the course. Have increased my level of knowledge and
feel a lot more comfortable in providing web marketing advice. Sally
Schmidt, Marketing Services Manager, MYOB UK.
informative plus great tips and instructions.
day was well structured especially as there was so much to take
in. The relaxed atmosphere made it easy to intervene with
Eleri Davies, S4C
Richard and Jacqui presented the course well and really explained
to the room how digital marketing can benefit PR. Also useful info
about social networks. This course has opened up a number of
possibilities which I will implement for my clients. Fantastic!
Scott Clarke, Whiteoaks Communications
to be taught by people who clearly know what they're talking
about! Excellent basic PR insight. Kerry Power,
about raising profile on Google was very useful! Will be bumping
my clients up as of Monday….. Chloe Handy,
day and lots of great information - especially on blogging and
digital press releases. Fiona Reece, Fiona
day was extremely beneficial and highlighted a number of
techniques that Whiteoaks hasn't used previously, which I am sure
we will use in the future. Vicki Ferting,
interesting and informative. Will make a real difference to our
web marketing success. Clare
Toomey-Robinson, Haden Building Management
found it very illuminating and learned a lot.
Claire Lincoln, Denplan
group, nice environment, easy to ask questions – I would come
again on another course. Helen
Here to book Now!